<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38558533?origin\x3dhttp://joyjoy-lovesmusic-besties.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PINKmusic Friday, May 25, 2007

just a message to mrs tan or whoever's curious about this..

although you said that i don't have a good friend to help me with work and school stuffs, i don't object to it. it's true~ well, it's because...... i shall make it clear here. all classmates have their own gangs like weiling, lydia, danielle, sandra, rachael david and treesa and others tooo. so i don't wish to make myself extra there although i can still treat them as my classmates and friends.

ACTUALLYYY.....
I FELT HURT AND SAD WHEN i heard from my mum that you asked her that question. ='((( I don't know what to do about this. Hearing impaired girls also have their gangs. I know some of them don't like me and doesn't want me to mix with them very very very much, right? I'M HURT TOOO. sob sob. i don't have a friend who are at the same level and age as me but i still have good friends who are either younger or older than me. SO WHAT'S THIS ACTUALLY?

WHAT FRIENDSHIP IS THIS I HAVE? not managable. you people insist that i can't study my own. ok, fine! tution, i may not have the time every week as you know i have tutorials in school, CCAs, csh band practices and so on. ok, what else you want me to do with my studies?

YES, I WANT TO IMPROVE.. or elsee, i will stream to NA.. YES, I KNOW THIS ='(( well, i hope i can buck up.
well, i feel that my brain isnt working properly eh. i do have headaches at times but didn't tell you all.. know why? i still want to carry on with my life not just resting in bed, lying until recover.. i just didn't care and sometimes automatically recover.. sighhh..

THIS DAY HAS BEEN MAKING ME SO HURT AND SAD =((((((((((((((((((((((((((( although today's mr lee's birthday. haizzzz. i'm happy for him but sad over this matter ..

Dance with Music
10:15 PM