<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38558533?origin\x3dhttp://joyjoy-lovesmusic-besties.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PINKmusic Saturday, July 21, 2007

Hello.
Today was a 'sian' day.
Went CSH for band practice, but was late just because i nearly had diarrahea.
Band practice was all about 'babies' practicing the song, 'When The Band goes Marching'.
Seniors were only myself, HauEn, Carlo and Thivya. How sian!
Taught Chang Lee and Jeremy during sectionals when Mr Teow came.
Chang Lee was successful, but Jeremy haizz..
Ms Lim and I were trying so hard to teach him over and over again. And he just knew how to laugh.
Wth. Got angry and went out of the small room.
Walked around and Mdm Lim also screamed at MinXuan and Charmaine. Same thing as me!
Sighh. Combined.
I gave up and was angry. But I did helped Chang Lee, yah.
Played the other song, 'Rock Around The Clock' with xuehui.
At the last part there, Carlo made a mistake and Mr Teow just ended the practice like that.
I kept on shouting and shouting to let the 'babies' learnt to move and keep all the things but WHY WHY?
They just stood there until I screamed at them to do so.
Like wth. I don't know what will happen if there's a day that all seniors aren't around.
Oh damn! 'Babies', wake up and you are juniors of the band!
Few years' time, you'll be senior already.
LEARN LEARN PLEASE! I BEG YOU! Anyway, I'm planning to talk all babies next Sat about what to do before and after the band practice. Btw, hope I won't be late!
Ok, after band. Missed bus!
Waited waited and finally it came. Boarded with Mdm Lim!
Went home, yah.
Had tution after my lunch.
Ended at 430pm, played my comp for a few minutes and off I went for another tution.
Ended at 730pm and went home.
Bathed and did my usual stuffs. Boring and sian!
The band practice made me soooo MAD. Wish Mr Tong/Amanda didn't leave instead ):
Tomorrow, I have another tution.

ps. my life's shattering into pieces, why this's happening? ):

Dance with Music
9:06 PM