<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38558533?origin\x3dhttp://joyjoy-lovesmusic-besties.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PINKmusic Monday, August 27, 2007

Helloooo.
Today school was okayyy.
Only had 4h of sleep.
So sleepyyy.
Changed seats. Just swopped with Steffi. But tomorrow, sitting with Cassandra.
Why must force some people to sit with me when they want to sit with their friends?
I don't like people to like don't like me 'cause they have been chosen to sit there all because of me.
Yahhh.
I hope that everyone will have their own choice.
But not depending on them, its on the teacher. Sighhh.
Went hougang mall with euphemia and jessica for lunch.
Went home after that.
Dozed off.
Woke almost 8pm.
Ate dinner and i have some rashness, so itchy like wth!
I can't scratch it. >.< Siannn.
Tomorrow is just another normal day. See you people (:

Dance with Music
9:01 PM