<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38558533?origin\x3dhttp://joyjoy-lovesmusic-besties.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PINKmusic Sunday, September 09, 2007

emo..emo..emoo..emoo..

why emo?
thinking of memories..??
csh pb hk trip, the times we spent together.. that time, before hk trip, mdm lim encouraged me to go when i can't make the decision.. THANKS MDM LIM, I LOVE YOU!
the days mr tong spent together with the band..
the day he and amanda left the band, 140707..
kinda miss them already ):
):
):
):
):
emooooo.. sigh, wish my besties are with me..
I LOVE DARREN, AMANDA, MARY LIM, XUEHUI the most in my life..
they cheered me up at times!!!!!!!
hope i get better after days pass.. )))))))':

I REALLY LOVE YOU ALL! ):

Dance with Music
11:16 PM