<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38558533?origin\x3dhttp://joyjoy-lovesmusic-besties.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PINKmusic Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Hello.
Happy Birthday to my classmate, Teresa(:
Hmm?
Geography really sucks, i want to say.
Almost everything what I studied yesterday disappeared from my mind when I was doing the paper.
Like wth.
Most of the writing structures, only one point i could remember. The rest, I was just trying my very best.
Sigh, but I can confrim Geography will F-A-I-L!
Many apologies to Darren to disappoint you that after helping me so much, and yet i say it confrim fail ):
No point studying soooo hard when I still can't do ):
Now my hopes are on HISTORY, LITERATURE, MATHS, SCIENCE AND D&T~
For English, maybe not very well-done. Maybe B4, i can say.
I hope to pass the rest of subjects (:

Jiayou to mee. Jiayou to everyoneee.
PSLE started today, wondered how it was. My dear xuehui is sitting for PSLE (:
Ok, gotta to go.
Need to mug my history and science (:

Lovesss.

Dance with Music
8:43 PM