<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38558533?origin\x3dhttp://joyjoy-lovesmusic-besties.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PINKmusic Friday, November 02, 2007

Hello,
Today morning went for the brain gym session.
Wth?
I was the only sec 2 girl and the rest are all sec 1s,zzz.
Ok, the session is okay okay lah.
Went library after that.
Returned books and borrowed another books.
Went homeee.
Ard 3pm, went MHI.
Yay, now i'm more familar of the way of how to go there from DG MRT.
Hmm, met Pauline, Yanyu, WanQi and Victor theree.
Victor was the first one to say hi to me, hahah. xDDD
Later went to another buliding which is called YMCA, the place where MHI Christmas Party will be held.
Thanks Victor for all the entertainments (:
Later after they discussed about the place and stuffs, went to SMU, outside it, we sat at a corner.
Talked talked talked until ard 6pm plus.
Went to a nearby Kopitiam for dinner.
Ard 7pm, went back to MHI and talked talked.
They talked about how to do small business and earn profits and stuffs.
I'm not participating, don't know MHI very well.
Still need time to adpat to it and i must come often then will be more possible.
But, don't think i'll have many chances to do that, my mum...90% forbid and 10% allow.
Siann.
Thanks Victor for talking and entertaining me and stuffs ;DD
Went home ard 8pm.
Nothing much already.
I enjoyed myself at MHI and mixing with people although most of the time they are signing signing.
I still could manage to catch up with what they are trying to say.
I wish i can learn sign languages but continue talking. So, talking for normal and some HI people and signing for most of the HI people, heh..?
Ok lah, shall see you tomorrow. Going CSH for band practice!
Hope I won't overslept tomorrow, so tiredd today for the whole day ehh. Heh...?
Ok,see you people!

Lovess.

Dance with Music
9:22 PM