<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38558533?origin\x3dhttp://joyjoy-lovesmusic-besties.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PINKmusic Sunday, December 23, 2007

Hello.

Just blogging early than usual time, bored. Woke up with my dad shaking me this morning, T.T Had tution till 12pm. So tired after yesterday party and chatting with Ant and his gf, Elanie[just made friends with her :D] in MSN till 3am when I told my mum that i slept at 2am =X
Didn't want her to scream at me, =P

If you people are curious about what Ant/Elanie and me chatted about, i only can tell that it was all about yesterday party =PP
Sorry, it's a secret and i can't possibly remember everything (:
Nice time chatting with both of them, especially Ant.. And also plus the rest, like Victor and Xuehui.

Thank you to Xuehui, Anthony, Victor, Yewkim..the most for yesterday's party~
Thank you to Serena Lee, Mary Lim, Elizabeth Lim, Darren Tong, Amanda Yeo, TanKogEnn..the most for being trustworthy.
You all really rock my life :DDD Always in my heart, believe in God seriously :DD Never forget all the memories. I'm thinking of all the memories spent so i seriously want to thank..(:

PS. People I knew from MHI especially Victor xD, watch out for me on 14 March 2008, in the evening at DIC. I'm planning to drop in on that day as it's during the holidays! :DDD
Before that, I don't think i'll have the time ):

Loves.

Dance with Music
5:12 PM