<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38558533?origin\x3dhttp://joyjoy-lovesmusic-besties.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PINKmusic Monday, May 28, 2007

Happy Birthday to Elina. Sent a birthday SMS. Went grandma's place after sending my brother and his friend to S'pore Sports Sch and breakfast at a nearby market. Did housework, then to my cousin's house. The computer man came to check her computer and blahh. Went to Woodlands after that by MRT. Walked to the library as Xue Hui told me yesterday that she will be having competition something to do with communication and find the answer, compete with over 100 schools. So, I decided to go there to support her. But, when I reached there, tons of students were over all the place =S Went every level to search for Xuehui. I smsed her three times and no reply. Later on, she replied that she was already at Woodlands MRT. Wasted my efforts, going all the way there and she just went off. So, went shopping for a while and lunch at Causeway Point with my mum. Went home, after that. Saw Guo Min's brother when my mum thought we would bump to Guo Min. Well, he didn't see us. Came online and xuehui told me that she didn't want to waste SMS -_- Lol, forget it lah. Duh! Ok, tomorrow is another long day for me. CSH band practice in the morning then SAC band practice in the afternoon. Tired sia.. No choice since I insist going CSH band practice to help out as I'm sure the others're lazy to help out. Sigh. Ok, will see you, yah.

Dance with Music
6:14 PM