<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38558533?origin\x3dhttp://joyjoy-lovesmusic-besties.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PINKmusic Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I hate myself.
I can't get things right.
Something's simply wrong with me.
I feel tensed up.
Having a headache over everything, really kills me.
I want go die instead ):
CSH BAND- SOME PEOPLE NOT COOPERATIVE which disappointed me.
SAC BAND-I CANT GET THINGS RIGHT which upset me.
WORK-projects everywhere, i can't even get a day or two days off to rest during a week's holidays. Everything's packed with band practices, science trail and projects.
I only get a day which i planned earlier that i can go out with my bestie.
OMG? How poor thing le.
Only a outing on a day. That's all for my holidays, like wth. ):
I just simply hate myself.
Can someone honestly tell me that I'm not that bad? If no one tells me, i will realise that i'm simply stupid )':
When can my life be a better one?

everything's shattering away.
even breaking my heart that i always alone all on myself.
why can't i get a good friend in sec sch life?
i only have one in pri sch, but she'll be different schools and worse, away far from me next year.
and she may not come back to pri sch band.
what shall i do?

all my trustful friends are the one i have now in pri sch and the rest are much older than me: mdm lim. I have the rest, but Mdm Lim's the closest to me of all.
I really appreciated for everything what she had done for me.
She really really helped me alot, THANK YOU MDM LIM. CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH!

Dance with Music
10:48 PM