<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38558533?origin\x3dhttp://joyjoy-lovesmusic-besties.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PINKmusic Thursday, September 13, 2007

Hellooo.
Today school was sleepyyyyyyy.
Kept on falling asleep in class, last night slept nearly 1am.
First period was Homeroom, i already fell asleep on my table =X
Haha, then Mrs Tan came and asked me to do something like study or something.
I wrote some science notes and fell asleep again .. =_=
Hmm?
Stayed back.
Stoned in school until 3.30pm.
Went to meet my classmates and we practiced our dance steps for tomorrow performance.
We kept on practicing like hell.
I kept on running out of water and tireddddd.
But, we still continued all the way to 5.10pm, finishedddd.
Went to the back of the canteen, watched tennis players playing.
Saw Mr Siddiq playing, haha. I kinda laughed xDD
Waited for zhoumeng and saw her out of school.
I went back inside and bought an sandwich from the machine while waiting for my dadd.
WAH, the sandwich damn nice.
Reached home.
Nothing much, ahah.
Tomorrow band at 230pm all the way to 6pm, don't know how am i going to survive =XX
See you people!

Lovesss.
xoxoxoxoxox

Dance with Music
8:45 PM