<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38558533?origin\x3dhttp://joyjoy-lovesmusic-besties.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PINKmusic Saturday, September 22, 2007

Helloo.
Seriously, woke at 6am plus to do my homework.
So, another work is done (:
Went for breakfast near my dad's shop then stayed at my dad's shop until 8.50am.
He got 3 workers, they seemed to be scared of my dad.
Heh?
Okay, went CSH for band practice after that.
Alot people didn't come.
Again, i was going crazyyyy.
People started calling MY NAME: J-O-Y-C-E~!
Ms Lim called me then Andrew called me then WenLin called me and Lily/Thivya called me.
I WANTED TO GO DIE ALREADY.
I REALLY NEED MDM LIM TO BE AROUND. AT LEAST NOT SO CRAZZYYYYY.
Sigh.
The band practice was okay okay. Err? The new song, quite nice with the seniors and some pro pro pro juniors like syahirah and patricia playing the mallets. Timing all the same, quite nice.
After finished the song, i told Mr Teow quite nice le. Then he laughed. HAHA!
I hope the performance is confrimed although Mr Teow can't conduct on that day, pls let us perform!
Mr Teow is really very niceeee. Easy to talk to him, heh?
Hmm, after band.
Went bus stop, missed my bus. After thivya and lily went off, that darn CARLO so darn lame.
He complain about his hair to me and ms tan.
Ms Tan told him to go cut then he don't want, how ridiculous lehhhh. =_=
Haha, Ms Tan was like me, rolling eyes at him.
WAHAHA. MS TAN, GOOD. DO THAT OFTEN TO HIM. HEH? =_= i'm really v mean, eh.
Er, went home.
Lunch and stuffs.
Tution in evening then after dinner, went to the field where they bulit something to celebrate Lantern's festival with my mum.
There was a really stupid stupid lady.
There were some entertainments like the old man draw faces and cut the shapes, something like that. Then, when they packed up and wanted to go eat their dinner, but there's a STUPID lady who kept on persuading the uncle like soooooo childish.
I was feeling, wanting to punch her face.
Don't understand why she don't feel paiseh in front of the public, even myself younger than her, know how to think about people's feelings eh.
Can't be bothered. Went home after awhile.
Nothing much already.
Going to do another homework before i ended doing hw for the day(:

I MISS DARREN.
I MISS AMANDA.
I MISS MDM LIM.
I MISS XUEHUI.
I MISS MS LEE.
I MISS EVERYONE.

Haha, i'm silly. HEH?
ok, shall see you people(:

Lovessss.

Dance with Music
10:15 PM