<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38558533?origin\x3dhttp://joyjoy-lovesmusic-besties.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PINKmusic Friday, October 19, 2007

Hello,
NOW MY COMPUTER IS BACK (:
School was totally boringg.
My limbs totally hurt eh. Sad sad ):
Banddd.
Suffered alot le.
Mr Juraimi mood swings, first was angry then later was kinda happy and lastly, kinda serious,zzzz.
No break today, asfkahfksdfsgdiogh
Went home myself somemore, reached home ard 815pm when i finished at 630pm.
Imagine how to survive this damn long journey from sch to home ):
Nothing much already.
I simply am going to die already ):
CSH BAND PRACTICE TOMORROW.
CONCERT UNTIL NIGHT TOMORROW.
I'm going to die, hope the juniors/babies don't give me a hard time pleaseeeeeeeeee.
See ya peeps!

Lovess.
PS. I'm quite happy for one thing: XUETING HAS CHANGED SLOWLY TO BE A GOOD GIRL, I hope she'll improve (:

Dance with Music
9:13 PM