<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38558533?origin\x3dhttp://joyjoy-lovesmusic-besties.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PINKmusic Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Hello,
I'm back
Done mugging for science.
Had the last tution today, so relaxing and happy man.
I'm looking forward to the outings i had planned, so far:
11th oct- Visiting primary school, it has been ages that i went back to vist although i do go back for practice on saturdays but no teachers is always around except the band teachers-in charge and then, shopping spree at bugis and orchard; find me there if you happens to be there (:
14th oct - Going out with my cousin to celebrate her b'day
18th oct - Going harbourfront with carlo, hauen and thivya after school; attending lily's presentation ceremony at st.james power station. Will be around at vivo for lunch; find me at eating places if you happens to be there. HAHA! ;DDD
20th oct - Going to a music concert with CSH pb at botanic gardens; Find me there if you are going there (:
17th nov - CSH pb performance and CSH school concert in afternoon; Come and ask me if you are interested(:
There're more upcoming soon.
Meeting with Bryan, the last outing with XueHui for the year, the CSH pb outing/chalet and meeting up with teachers like Mr Lee and Mrs Goh whom I have not see them for nearly 2 years. I hope for a chalet for the CSH pb! (: and I'm willing to pay at any cost ;DDDD
Holidays will be full of these outings, CSH pb practices and SAC pb practices~
Hmm?
I can't wait until after 915am, science exam'll be over. xDDDDDD
Want know what I'm going to buy during shopping spree on thursday, huh?
Wait until i post about that day, will take pictures(:
Okay, gotta to go~

Thinking of whether want to practice my percussion skills with the grades 1&2 percussion book before taking grade 3 after sec 4 O levels...~
Hmm, need Lily's help.
But but but, will I have time during holidays besides the 2 percussion bands' practices and outings....?

Loves <3
I MISS DARREN AND AMANDA. WHEN CAN I SEE THEM AGAIN....? ):

Dance with Music
8:10 PM