<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38558533?origin\x3dhttp://joyjoy-lovesmusic-besties.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PINKmusic Friday, October 05, 2007

Eh?
I even don't know what date it is today, ha...?
Literature today.
What to say about it.......?
First Q: GOOD GOOD, hoping to pass well for it.
Second Q: BAD BAD. Surely won't do well for it. Or maybe even fail.
But I still hope the first one will help to pull up and pass my exam (:
Went home after the paper.
Nothing much.
Mugged science.
Had tution with my science tution teacher for Maths, she damn nice.
Now i have hopes to pass Maths like B3 or even A2 if the papers are that easy on Monday.
Ha..?
I'm really happy 'cause:
1. My bro's really funny in afternoon, he made a fool of my mum and he helped me to do my wallpaper, now its damn nice. THANKS TO HIM :D I LOVE MY BLOODY BROTHER(:
2. Today's Friday!
My hands were dying of writing exams from Monday, Wednesday to Friday.
3. Tomorrow, CSH band practice(:
But I hope I won't be so mad again tomorrow, I won't care much already ):
That's all and shall see you tomorrow(:

MUG MUG MUG FOR MATHS. MUG MUG MUG FOR SCIENCE. MUG MUG FOR D&T.
Then, freedom will be here...!

Dance with Music
9:47 PM