<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38558533?origin\x3dhttp://joyjoy-lovesmusic-besties.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PINKmusic Friday, November 09, 2007

HEADACHE EHHH....! ):

Earlyy morning, went primary school at like 7am plus.
Joined the pupils for assembly and morning exercise, brought alot of memories that i spent in primary school days. Hahah.
Went to Ms Lee's classroom after that.
Ard 745am, went to music room and set up the instruments.
All members came. I didn't do much.
I just sat there and getting ready the conductor's scores etc.
Soon, Mdm Lim came.
I just sat on a chair near her, while the others played the basic exercises.
I was like not feeling good, quite sian and sleepyy,zzz ):
Later supposed to guide Min Xuan, but i was like staring in the air and Mdm Lim was 'screaming' my head off =X I apologised for that, eh.
And everyone went laughing, zzzzzz.
Ok, i gave up and stood there for like 10min then went back to sit down, hahah.
Later played songs until 9am.
Recess for us.
Went canteen with Mdm Lim after the last girl walked infront of us.
Chi-chatted.
Didn't eat anything, no mood ehhhh. Don't know why either. ):
Ms Lee offered me some food she bought but i refused for that, anyway THANKS FOR THAT, MS LEE!
I think the teachers knew that i had no mood ):
Went back ard 930am.
Practiced like hell eh. Later ard 10plus, MR DARREN TONG came.
Everyone was like screaming and i was like staring at him. *LAUGHS*
Anyway, the CNA people came ard 12plus.
Flim-ed then all the members except Carlo, Xuehui, Shiyi and me went off.
4 of us and Mr Teow got interviewed by them, wahhh. I was SOOOO damn nervous eh.
Hahah, took like 1h.
Went down to Ms Lee's classroom and Ms Lee went outside to buy our lunch while Mdm Lim chi-chatted with us awhile before she went home ehh.
Stayed there until like 330pm then went off.
Ms Lee came out later than us but i was left alone at the bus stop, that freaking bus took so long to come.
LOL? xDDD
MS LEE IS SO DAMNN NICE EH. THANKS FOR YOUR OFFERING DURING RECESS AND YOUR TREAT FOR LUNCH AND DRINK!
MDM LIM IS SO DAMN NICE EH. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING! I FEEL SO GREAT, BEING WITH YOU AND YOUR GREAT HELP WHEN I NEED!
I LOVE THEM THE MOST EH..
NOT FORGETTING OTHERS TOO, BUT TODAY 2 OF THEM MADE MY DAY(:
Hmm, see you people tomorrow.
Going pri sch usual practice then to sec sch for band performance tomorrow.
Another longgg day~

Lovess.

Dance with Music
6:33 PM