<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/38558533?origin\x3dhttp://joyjoy-lovesmusic-besties.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PINKmusic Wednesday, May 30, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LILY!
Hello. I'm quite worried about one of my besties, Mdm Lim~! Hey, people. Although she's older than me,we can be friends/besties/teacher n student.
PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO KEPT ON DEPENDING HER OVER THINGS:
Mdm Lim is NOT a robot, eh. You're a teacher like her. If you desperately need help, go to her once and LEARN how to do it. Not approaching her again and again over SAME topic. She need time for her FAMILY. If people do this to you all the time, how would you feel? FED UP? ANGRY? UPSET? Right? SO PLEASE USE YOUR MIND TO THINK BEFORE APPROACHING PEOPLE OVER AND OVER! Mdm Lim's a nice and kind lady. Yes, i agree. But you can't like 'CLIMB OVER HER HEAD'! Get what I mean? Sometimes I really need help, she try her best with her might. I knew this's really tiring to help me when needed. But no choice. I have no one to approach to. So, when she needed help or upset/fed up, I always try my best too to be her listening ear although I can't help much.
SO PEOPLE, USE YOUR BRAINS AND THINK FIRST BEFORE DOING ANYTHING~! If this happens one more time, I really have to do something~ Haiz. She told me that she was feeling better the next day so I got less worried. Well, I don't wish to happen again and affect her!!!!!!!!!! STUPID TO THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE THEIR BRAINS! really upset and disappointing to hear that TEACHERS also have this happening! OMG? Adults also don't know how to use brains! MY GOODNESS!
Ok, i need to get ready for my school band practice soon. So, will update again tonight! See you~

Dance with Music
10:09 AM