<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38558533?origin\x3dhttp://joyjoy-lovesmusic-besties.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PINKmusic Saturday, October 06, 2007

Hellooo.
CSH band practiceeeee.
MADE ME GO CRAZY AND KINDA HATE THE BABIES ALREADY, afjkhfgjds

I like those who practiced hard and the teachers' efforts unlike those who can't be bothered.
Saddening.
THIS IS MAKING ME SO MADDD...!

But the teachers didn't make me so mad, at least.
To the babies,
I don't mean to scream at you people.
But, you are making me SOOOOOOO mad that i've to scream at you people.
I don't wish you people to have this kind of experiences in band.
So, please practice hard and i've been jiayou-ing you people!
Anyway, thanks Ms Lee for the chocolate(: TAKE CARE OF YR BACK! :D
Went home after band.
Mugged science and nothing much.

Hope there's NO maths tution tomorrow, i gonna mug maths myself tomorrow(:

Lovesss.

Dance with Music
8:37 PM