<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/38558533?origin\x3dhttp://joyjoy-lovesmusic-besties.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PINKmusic Friday, June 01, 2007

Hello. Slacked in the morning. Went school for band in afternoon. Sorry, screwed up again in Night Flight but, I'll practice more. Sharon, you seemed to dislike me? Sorry. As i said I will practice more, I really need more time. I hope you'll understand although I don't know whether you view my blog often. Later, had bonding session. 6 stations of different activities. I was grouped together with Hafiqz, Sonya and 2 sec ones. Tied our hands together. We ran like siao and OUCHHHHH.. my hands were being pulled to the left and the right sides. Gonna break, huh. Ended everything at 4pm. Talked to sec 3s about monday, huh? Didn't listen. Well, not going for Monday practice. IT enrichment from 8am to 5pm. It's worse than band, duh. Ok, went home. Dead beat~! I even think going late for csh band tomorrow when it's performance day. Choy lah -_-zzz Tired..ZZZZZzzzzz.. Meaning: I'm lazy to move already =S Lalalala.
Ok, CSH BAND PEEPS~~~
Jia you for tomorrow exchange performance~! Hope there're some handsome guys down there~! Wahahahahahahahaha xD
See you tomorrow and you'll find out how the performance goes, yah. (:

Dance with Music
7:39 PM