<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38558533?origin\x3dhttp://joyjoy-lovesmusic-besties.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PINKmusic Friday, June 01, 2007

Disappointing...
YES, I CAN'T PLAY AT RIGHT TIMING~
I know I'm slow in learning things especially music. But I'm willing to learn and work hard. But I could tell that you all don't have at least self-confidence that I can actually do it. This makes me so sad and hurt in fact. Sigh =( I do need more practices, but give me some time. I'll succeed it with you all, I promised. Haiz, sobsob! :( I REALLY HOPE THAT EVERYONE WILL HAVE A CHANGE OF IMPRESSIONS ON ME INSTEAD! ): Sighh.....
Ok, enough of this. This's hurting enough~! wahwahhhhhhhh.. WISH TO BE ALONE RIGHT NOW~! ):
I also heard that Mr Lim resigned in CSH. WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? OMG? Is the school going to die? What about the band leh? I don't want Mr Wu, Mdm Lim, Mrs Lee and the rest of the teachers to be the next one. OH PLEASE? PRINCIPAL, USE YOUR BRAINS LAH. CAN YOU? WALAO LEH. I WANT GO KILL YOU LIAO~! arghh. When can i see improvements in school instead of hearing dreadful news that this or that one resign cos of the same reason, duh. USE BRAINS, simple and that~!

Dance with Music
10:55 PM