<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38558533?origin\x3dhttp://joyjoy-lovesmusic-besties.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PINKmusic Saturday, June 02, 2007

Hello. This was my good day today~! WHEEE- Morning, woke up at 7am. Wahh, i slept at 1am plus last night, duh! Ok, got ready and left house at 8.15am. SAW MDM LIM IN 100~! whoots. Okay, reached there in time. Got the music room key and set up the instrucments. Again people was calling my name here and there. I ran from one side to another side more than 10times eh. Mr Tong n Amanda came and i was screaming away at someone -_-zzz. I forgot who lah. Practiced until 10am. Had a short break and 5 representives from their concert band from Esplanade came. Whee! We performed first. But quite messy~! Some people say it's Carlo's fault while some said it's the drum fault. In the end, I don't know whose fault eh. Ok, they performed 2 songs and one of them introduced the instrucments and how to blow them. Quite difficult leh. Some babies and carlo tried. Only 2 babies and Carlo could blow. Later Mr Tong blew the trumpet. My gosh, so superb leh~! Haha, I kept on laughing. xD Okay, packed up and had some refreshments. There were 2 guys, very handsome hor. Most of us kept on talking about them especially me and Xuehui. WAHAHAHA =D Hmm, helped out to keep the tables and chairs when the members went off. I was like last member to go out. Eh, in fact, I ought to help as I'm the 2nd oldest senior -_-zzz. Okay, went off same time as Mr Tong and Amanda. Saw xuehui at the gate, talked talked until her parents came. I MISSED 100, DAMN! Left alone at bus stop, waiting and waiting. Duh, mr tong n amanda came out and went to the opposite bus stop of mine. Waved at each other (: FINALLY 100 WAS HERE~! Too bad Mdm Lim didn't come out. Guess she stay behind to do something. Also heard that Mr Lim's last day was today but I didn't have the time to go see him. Later that Mr Kumar asked go mapping, duh. REMEMBER I HATE MAPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stupid idiotic. sorry if too vugular.. Ok, went home. Stayed home until 5.20pm. Went tution at Sengkang CC there. At first thought it's a young man but turned to a OLD MAN. oh my gosh! But, he's quite patient so think no problem, yah. But he remembered me of Mr Sim, my form teacher last year. HAHA =D Ok, went cp for dinner and went home after tution. That was my day~! Enjoyed the experience and laughter I had today. It has cheered me up from what I were yesterday. LOVES THIS DAY 020607~~! =) Wah, long long post today leh. WHOOTS~! Ok, tomorrow usual sunday, boring. Monday-Wednesday, BAND! Thursday, cleaning time in csh band~! Friday, off day. Yay~! =))))

Dance with Music
9:15 PM