<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38558533?origin\x3dhttp://joyjoy-lovesmusic-besties.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PINKmusic Thursday, June 07, 2007

Helloo. Another tiring day today~! Morning,rushed to csh for hearing test. Took damn long. Mr Kumar was like taking his time, duh. Ok, after that. Rushed to music room to help out. To my shock, only Carlo, Thiyva and Ms Lim were there. Later, Hui Furn and Diyana came. Cleaned cleaned cleaned. Wah, people again kept on calling me and Ms Lim, asking me for advice. Lol, actually I don't know anything much. Just 'cos I'm the oldest senior in the band ah. Wah, that's tough. Oh gosh~! Like hell like that, wahh. Stopped at 12noon, went hawker centre for lunch together. Went back to finish up after that. Cleaned cleaned cleaned cleaned. Oh yah, let you see the conversation between me and ms lim:
Ms Lim: Let's put all the chairs in the small room[there were some chairs outside]
Me: Erm.. Mr Tong need 3 chairs to sit.
Ms Lim: Eh? 3 chairs?
Me: He'll complain if there are not 3 chairs there
Ms Lim: *laughed*
Later on... [the chairs were put outside]
Ms Lim: Joyce, put the chairs over there[the whiteboard there] for your boss.
Me: My boss? Ohhhh.. Mr tong my boss, huh?
We both laughed. Ahahaha xD Really funny and can't imagine that Mr Tong's my boss xD
Until 2.30pm, we threw all the boxes and rubbish all the way to CCPS rubbish bins there, outside the gate 2. -_-zzz. Ok, went back and cleared the rest and went back. The music room is really like a rubbish chute, zzz. Hmm, slept on the way home. Almost missed my bus stop =X So tired leh. Reached home, ate snack. SO TIREDDDD. SO DEAD BEAT. Played comp and stoned. Ate dinner n watched tv. Luckily no activity tmr, or else I'll die already. Lalala xD Hope everyone'll keep the music room neat and tidy every practice so that, we don't need to have to clean music room often again. And I tell you hor, I don't want to clean the room again. It's super tiring eh. I thought v simple, actually. Wahh, damn tired. Like have to 'work' from morning to afternoon. Working hours like that. Ahahaha. Ok, that's all for today. V tired already. My eyes half-closed, half-opened. Okok, enough. This post is extremely long liao. Tmr will be my 'working' day at home. START DOING WORK FINALLY TOMORROW~! ahahahas xD See ya then~! Take care.

P.S. Ms Lee, take care as I heard today that you are sick (: Cya next week~!
Ms Lim, thanks for your lunch treat~! Awesome! Heh^_^ Nice lady, indeed. Ahahahas xD True, in fact. Mdm Lim, Ms Lim and Ms Lee are nice teachers. Mr Tong, Amanda, Lily and Mr Teow are nice instructors. Ms Tan, nice to be friends (: I LOVE YOU ALL LOADS xD

Noted: My mum asked why i work so hard for.. Ahiya, bet she still don't understand. I LOVE THE BAND SO I WANT TO DO SOMETHING FOR THE BAND. BLOG! EMAIL! HELPING OUT AT PRACTICES AS MUCH AS I CAN ALTHOUGH SOME PRACTICES AREN'T FOR SENIORS but I still go down to help the babies instead. Ahahahas. Ok, enough of that. More longer, the post is now. ZZZzz. Bye~!

Dance with Music
8:56 PM