<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38558533?origin\x3dhttp://joyjoy-lovesmusic-besties.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PINKmusic Sunday, June 03, 2007

Helloo. Today, went out with dad and bro for breakfast and went back home 'cos of some reasons, eh. Stayed at home afterwards. Around 2.30pm plus, went out with my parents for late lunch and to my grandma's place as i heard from my mum that my uncle's making popiah. Don't know what is so special, huh. Stayed there. Ate his 'special' popiah. That was my dinner. Popiah + Ice cream + Aloe with apple drink + Banana. Right now, I'm still full. My gosh~! Tomorrow I'm gonna put on weight, duh. Hmm. People dislike my attitude in CSH band. Well, I'm not bossing. I'm just trying to help as like the babies have to learn what to do. I don't want teachers to scream at them. So, I just tell them to learn, yah. Haiz. Since you all dislike, I'll change. Lalala. My nickname created by my dear Xuehui is Keiko. Hahaha =D Ok, enough of that. Tmr, IT enrichment. Sian. I just complained to my mum about what happened last 2 days and she's like asking me to do back to her. But I can't, duh. Well, forget it lah~! See you then~

Dance with Music
9:36 PM