<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38558533?origin\x3dhttp://joyjoy-lovesmusic-besties.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PINKmusic Friday, June 08, 2007

Hello. Tired day although stayed at home most of the time =S Hmm, morning to afternoon. Stayed at home, doing English homework. DONE~! Stoned at computer and SMSing that crazy buddy of mine. Ahahas. Lalala. Did band stuffs for CSH band. Done with that. Later evening, went cp to buy stuffs with my mum. After that, went to meet my aunt and cousins at Farrer Park as we were going to one of our relatives' housewarming. Her condo was like in somewhere far far from the MRT station. We walked walked those narrow paths, shucks. Finally we reached. BBQ pit there. Oh well. Most of the food were SPICY and i hate SPICY food. Yucks~! I didn't eat most of the food. Later, went to the house, quite nice the things. But quite simple, 'cos little furni only. Lol xD At least it's nice, ahahas. After that, went down to the BBQ pit there,stoned and scrolled around myself. SO SIAN THERE. Chatted awhile with my younger cousin, he asked about my brother. At home,zzzzzz. Lol =D Ok, one of my distant cousin,the younger ones, Melanie. She hor, talked about love relationship. Not even P1 leh. I think KG1 leh. Walao leh. I like shocked leh, ridiculous~! Well, she cannot talk like that. Sigh. Hope the next time I see her again, not worse than now I see. Lol~! Ok, hmm.. Stayed until 10.30pm. They all lah, talked like siao. I don't understand totally what they were talking about. ALL CHINESE. NOT EVEN A ENGLISH WORD. Haiz. Wish I know Chinese as well. I WANT TO TALK CHINESE. OH SIGH. Hmm, reached at 11pm plus and I'm back here blogging. Tomorrow band practice at CSH. Another tiring day. When all tiring days gonna stop for me? I had been having tiring days since Tuesday like that. Wahh, how sian~! Ok, gtg. Sleep already. Now nearly 12am. Sigh. Sleep late and wake up early. Like during school days. No difference, having school holidays. Duh! *_* Ok lah. Gtg already. Byebye and cya tomorrow probably~! Good night! (:

Dance with Music
11:20 PM